The SOLINCO Ball Cart has been designed to enhance mobility, portability, and durability. It is the most portable cart on the market!
- The ball cart uses a newly engineered, innovative design (patent pending) to collapse/fold to a length shorter than a tennis racket to easily fit into any tennis bag for easy transportation [clearing space in the car trunk] on flights, travel, etc.
- Lightweight Durable Construction – the structure/legs of the cart are made of a lightweight aluminum alloy for light weight, yet strong design
- High Quality Wheels – extra attention was paid to using high performance wheels constructed with bearings to allow for a smooth roll and extended life for the wheels. Two wheels also feature lock brakes.
- Heavy Duty Ball bag w/ Recording Capabilities – the 150 ball capacity “nylon” bag features 1 large side pocked for increased usability, as well as a thoughtful clear phone pouch to turn the cart into a recording stand for lessons
Additional Specs & Features
- Assembled Unit: 16.0″L x 16.0″W x 35″H – 7.15lbs (No Balls)
- Order Package Contents: User Manual, Ball Cart Frame, Ball Bag, Anti-Sag Board & Beam
- Separate carrying bag with shoulder strap
- Locking Wheels with Bearings
- Most innovative ball cart on the market.
US Open Recap: Rajeev Ram’s Third Straight Doubles Win Sets a US Open Record. Bopanna, Zvonereva are US Open Finalists
Rajeev Ram with partner Joe Salisbury complete the US Open hat-trick! Read on for more Team Solinco updates.Read More
The 80th edition of the USTA Boys National Hardcourts made its grand return to Kalamazoo, Michigan. Solinco returned as the sponsor for its milestone 10th year.Read More