The SOLINCO Ball Cart has been designed to enhance mobility, portability, and durability. It is the most portable cart on the market!
- The ball cart uses a newly engineered, innovative design (patent pending) to collapse/fold to a length shorter than a tennis racket to easily fit into any tennis bag for easy transportation [clearing space in the car trunk] on flights, travel, etc.
- Lightweight Durable Construction – the structure/legs of the cart are made of a lightweight aluminum alloy for light weight, yet strong design
- High Quality Wheels – extra attention was paid to using high performance wheels constructed with bearings to allow for a smooth roll and extended life for the wheels. Two wheels also feature lock brakes.
- Heavy Duty Ball bag w/ Recording Capabilities – the 150 ball capacity “nylon” bag features 1 large side pocked for increased usability, as well as a thoughtful clear phone pouch to turn the cart into a recording stand for lessons
Additional Specs & Features
- Assembled Unit: 16.0″L x 16.0″W x 35″H – 7.15lbs (No Balls)
- Order Package Contents: User Manual, Ball Cart Frame, Ball Bag, Anti-Sag Board & Beam
- Separate carrying bag with shoulder strap
- Locking Wheels with Bearings
- Most innovative ball cart on the market.
Rohan Bopanna is the Australian Open Men’s Doubles Champion! Simone Bolelli is a finalist and Yannick Hanfmann is a semifinalist. #TeamSolincoRead More
Explore the performance advantages of different tennis string shapes in this guide. Find out whether a shaped or round string is the best fit for your game.Read More